2. League Administration: League must have current, written policies for league governance that are publically available and regularly communicated to program administrators, coaches, parents and players through a multi-faceted communication system.
♦ Current By-laws.
Must include and define; purposes, governance, committee/officer structure, eligibility, grievance, conflict of interest, legal matters.
♦ Communication Systems
o All required policies and educational information as defined within the Gold Stick Standards for Leagues must be posted on the organization’s website and available to all leagues participants.
o All required policies and educational information as defined within the Gold Stick Standards for Leagues must be shared with parents and coaches and distributed in a tangible manner.
o Required Electronic Platforms:
• HRLax uses the League Athletics (USLaxTeams) website platform
• Email communication platform – to all coaches and parents is through League Athletics - Parents register duringplayer and coach registration
o Required In-Person Platforms:
• Pre-season Coaches meeting - each division holds at least one pre-season Coaches meeting
• Pre-season Parent meeting - each youth area or youth coach and each High School team holds a pre-season parents meeting. Topics covered are included in the League Template.